Friday, December 3, 2010

Waiting.

I am just throwin' it out there...

 I hate waiting for people.

I am always very early, never... ever, tardy or running behind.. I feel I have wasted a good chunk of my life waiting for people. Guess what? It stops now. Well... I'm a weeeeee bit of a push over, who would hate for anyone to get upset/angry... but I am most defiantly going to try.

I wait for Blake to come home... to go out, I wait for my sister when we go to the gym, I wait for people who say they are going to meet me and are late. I wait for Blake to be tired to go to bed.. I wait I wait I wait... NO MORE.

People. I work a hard, I work a lot, I would like to say, I am a fairly busy person, ( yes, I am including my tv time as part of my busy lifestyle, but only because I live vicariously through the teens of 90210..I am also including my shopping time.) I have to go to the gym everyday ( everyday = once a week maybe..however if I didn't have to wait for every single person who I make plans with, I would probably go more.)  I don't have time for waiting. Please if you do, stop holding me up. However, I don't think either one of the 2 people who read my blog ever hold me up... But..

Jane... Blake.. movie going buddies, show some respect.

hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment