Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!!

Well, the hype has died down some, it's been a whole 5 days since the big event... So it's safe to say lets move on, lets take the lights down, the tree down ... take back those gifts that you don't want... spend the money/gift cards you got.. ect.

I am not a Christmas person, at all... I mean I like presents... :) to be honest- I needed them more this year then I ever had before.. (since I have dropped 10+ dress sizes and I refuse to buy clothes)
What I like the most about Christmas is buying stuff for people... and it's a season where people don't think you're weird for doing that! hehehe!!!

This year I got lots and lots of stuff that rocked my socks off!!

like 100 blue rays!
karaoke for wii (glee!!)
glee season 1
a new book,
a deep fryer! ( yummie yummie, thank god - i had a gastric bypass)
clothes, clothes and more clothes and gift certificates for clothes!!!!
and lots more!!!!!


what did you get?

1 comment:

  1. What book did you get? I just finished reading the Host and pretty much loved it by the end. When are you coming to visit? I miss you.

    ReplyDelete