Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011!

Well, this year I do have a few goals that I would like to adhere too! They're not that ambitious so the likely hood of failing at them will not cause any loss of sleep! :) hehehe!!!

1) I would like to loose at least 65 more lbs before July, 85 lbs before December.
2) I have at least 10 books that I have bought and haven't even started, so I would like to read all the books I have before buying any new ones.
3) taking care of myself - I use to go for pedicures once a month and I am not sure why I stopped, however ... it's so nice to go and have your feet rubbed and just relax... to take off my make up before bed... to moisturize everyday, to get my eye lashes tinted every 6 weeks and to get my eye brows done aswell!
4) to go see a movie once a week, I was doing this in the summer with some of my friends, and let me tell you, it's nice to get outta the house and its nice to get outta the house once a week!!
5) to go on a trip ( we're planning one, however... I always seem to get outta it somehow! )

really, that's it.... that's all I got!! :) most of them are for me.. and about taking care of me, which I really didn't care about before, but now I realise that I have been given a "second" chance and I want to make the best of it! So little things that I can do to make ME feel better are worth doing, because we live once! :)

1 comment: