Thursday, January 13, 2011

knowing me, knowing you, January



1. Okay so you have $5 million to spend in five days and you can't spend it on yourself or your family. What do you spend it on?


I would make a dog farm, for unwanted doggies to live on and be happy and hire great people to take care of them.


or 


donate it to make a wish


2. What's your favourite type of food?


I like sweets, to bad that I can't eat them anymore or else I get sicker then a mo-fo.  I like spaghetti! 


3. What is the best concert you've ever attended?


I went to see Shania Twain with my dad back when she was huge!! it was the best time ever!!


4. What sports do you like?

no sports. 

5. Who is your favourite cartoon character of all time?


Cinderella!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing Shania would be awesome!! And your doggie farm sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete