Monday, February 7, 2011

Knowing me, Knowing you, Feb



1. Are you a morning person or a night owl?


I will have to say I am a morning person! I usually can't keep my eyes open past 11-12ish.. but I guess that not totally crazy considering that I am up at 4am most days! haha... However.. for me I am good off of 3-4 hours of sleep.. 


2. What is favourite show of all time - you've seen all the episodes, you've watched it over and over and quote from it all the time?


I would have to say How I met your mother, I just can't help myself, even if I've seen the episode 100 times I still crack up! .. ahh.. makes me laugh!!

3. Who would you invite to a celebrity dinner party?


Justin Bieber, but only so I could punch him in the face... haha jk.
Brittany Spears, Tyra Banks, Sarah Michelle Gellar and probably Oprah, because she seems cool.
Ohmigod... and jim from the office... only so i could sit on his face! BAH HAHAHA!!

4. Would you rather have breakfast out or dinner out?


I use to love breakfast out.. however.. breakfast is the hardest meal for me to eat now, and well dinner is hard for me to eat too... I don't like eating out anymore :( 

5. Packers or Steelers?


I don't care.. i hate football.

1 comment:

  1. I just started watching How I Met Your Mother. Why wasn't I watching it before. Funny funny show. Oh and you forgot one celebrity guest.... me xo

    ReplyDelete