Tuesday, February 8, 2011

vacation

Well I did it!
I went to Cuba! let me tell you.. I am just like everyone else that goes away to a beautiful resort...
I will be starting a vacation fund and going abroad every year...  goodness.. I have 4 weeks of vacation, so I may even go 4 times a year!!!! hahaha!

I hated leaving Homer - I pretty much called home or emailed everyday to make sure that he was ok! I left him with my mom and my sister! I knew he'd be ok, but I still worry, he's my baby.

I wish I could post pictures but I don't know how to do it.. bah, Ill have to wait for Blake to get home from work and help me!!

and... on a side note:

I think that going away and being alone for a week did us some good, I kinda got back the glimpse of what it use to be like when we first fell in love... things are good! and for the first time probably since before we were married I am glad that we're together.

1 comment: