Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shopping!

I enjoy shopping, so much so that sometimes it does get me into a little trouble! So a few years back in order to pay off some Christmas Debt I started a No WALMART February month... So for the month of February I will not go shopping at my favorite store. Lucky for me, February is the shortest month of the year!

I have grown up a bit in the past few years... since I started  watching till debt do us part.. my spending has become much less of an issue, and actually I have been able to elimianate a lot of our debt, so now just big stuff ... mortgage and truck!! and I try so hard never to use credit!  however I don't need to pay off Christmas debt this year, so I guess I may break my no walmart February, I will try hard not too!

Now... just to break my expensive handbag obsession... Damn you Louis Vuitton and your classic styles that make my mouth water....


No comments:

Post a Comment