Thursday, March 3, 2011

bad impressions.

I don't think I make the best impressions of myself sometimes, I talk to much, I really don't care if I offend someone and I cuss a lot. However, sometimes I feel people should shut there own mouths..
I met someone last night and I was telling the person I was with that I had bought Ellie ( my new niece ) a pageant dress and that I have registered her in a pageant already, this lady, had said she feels sorry for me?

1st- fuck you.
2nd- no 2nd.. just fuck you.

I believe that there is nothing wrong with this.

however I will never
-spray tan her
- fake nails, I strongly believe this could damage her nails for the rest of her life
-yell at her or be disappointed if she doesn't win
-make her feel guilty for anything

I can not even believe how much I love this little one already and she's not even born yet.. I can't stop I thinking about her!!!

1 comment: