Wednesday, March 2, 2011

boys, toys and the JB

When I was growing up, I was boy crazy, it was pretty bad... but after Blake, I kinda got outta that phase of my life for a while... I don't know what in heavens name has came across me lately, probably within the last 6 months I have become a teenage girl... all over again...

I kinda would like to blame the biebs, for this... I mean really Justin, you bring out the 15 year old in all of us! If only I touched myself back then! Much better now I must say! Not only do I get to touch, I have machinery to help out! BAH HAHAHA .. Okay - so maybe I don't masturbate to Justine Bieber as much as I should.. and that's probably what is setting off this hysteria in my brain that every time a boy/man anyone really I come in contact with I am either thinking about how cute they are or wondering what they're package looks like... Oh Gawd... FML.

I wonder am I the only one that has this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment