Tuesday, March 8, 2011

pancake tuesday!


Being married to Blake is a hard job when it comes to suppers, he is very picky and if you add that to my limited diet, it makes for a very hard, impossible meal to make us both happy... so days when dinner is already pre determined are fucking epic.

Blake refuses to eat anything like kraft dinner, soup, sandwiches, breakfast, - anything that is a "lunch" for dinner... to add to this weird phobia he will not eat anything mixed like, sheppards pie, stir fry or any kinda meat, mixed with veggies and a starch...

I however can't eat that much of anything and a lot of shit is super hard for me to tolerate, any meat, some starches and anything that is not easy to chew.

I enjoy easy dinners, dinners that I can just throw together in a matter of minutes.

So bottom line is pancake Tuesday made me happy - a quick dinner that came in a can! ( organic too) and it made Blake pissy... because it's breakfast for dinner is fucking unheard of in the Harrington clan, but it's a rule so clearly I couldn't break it! hehehe

now... pancake Tuesday means lent is around the corner... ah, what to give up for 40 days... I have a few ideas, but come on' im not giving that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment