Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Knowing me, Know you -February

1. The Olympics are right around the corner, are you planning on watching?

Yes! I really love watching the Olympics, I find I watch all sports when they are on!! this year will be awesome, because, ondemand has a special feature now that is like a pure olympic channel! love it!

2. Which is your favourite Olympic Winter sport?

Like theblogmother, I love figure skating! all of it!! :) I also love watching ski jumping too! - I find myself being the #1 fan of all sports this time of year... or every 4 years.. hahahahaha!


3. Okay you're in the candy store, what's the first thing you grab?

OMG.. candy - something I haven't had in a month... yum!!!
I would grab crispy crunch (my most favourite candy bar in the whole world)



4. What is your favourite John Hughes movie? Not sure what movies he made? Well, first you should be ashamed of yourself and I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. Secondly, click the link and see his impressive list of films, you'll be surprised...... go ahead I'll wait.

hahahaha.. i had no idea who this man was! sorry blogmother, i hope i don't loose your friendship...

i guess the only movie that i have seen is maid in manhattan...

5. Okay you're going into the witness relocation program and you get to pick your new name, what will it be?

I love the name Cinderella. hahahahahahaha



so now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so we have to get together and watch the breakfast club. A classic film you should have seen ages ago. Why oh why do I always forget I'm ten years older than you?

    ReplyDelete