Monday, February 1, 2010

A temper to match my hair....

I kinda have mood swings...sometimes, I always just figured it was my red hair coming out! Early in life this use to effect me a lot more then now, I would say... Now, as unfair and horrible it is, normally, my sister gets the 'brunt' of it, I think because, A) She can handle me
B) I know I can give it to her, and she still will love me

However... today, not my proudest moment... after work I fell asleep, Blake' comes home late around 7pm... He comes in the house and YELLS "HEATHER HEATHER HEATHER" I was sleeping... I woke up... "WHAT THE HELL IS FOR SUPPER" ...I was sleeping I didn't make anything yet... yes, I was angry... because... what the? So I then proceeded to the kitchen and decided to throw eggs at him...


oOOOooOOOooOoOOOoooo - my goodness... sometimes, I think I need to count to 10.

hehehehee oooOOps....

1 comment: