Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yes... or No..



Well, as some people know, February to me is No Walmart month... I started this last year because I find I spend the majority of my pay checks at Walmart, When push comes to shove, I know it's insane, but there is always something that you need, that you can find at walmart, and when you go to get the needed items, there is so much more of stuff you don't need, but who can turn down a good deal? Not me... LOL

Last year started because I had over spent on Chirstmas and I figure, I could just not shop for a month, that it would make up for it... However, that didn't work out to too well, because of a little game called yoville... and yocash... and for whatever the reason, it wasn't my fault.

This year, I am trying something new, the NO CREDIT CARDS... I couldn't get rid of my little plastic beauties, yet... I mean some stuff does come up were you can only use credit cards... right? parking... gas stations after dark... rainy days? and of course, emergencies do come up... truck tires? breaks? vet visits can run you upwards of $200 ....

I started watching a show till debt do us part... (or something like that) anyways, I am trying to use some of what she does, and let me tell you, for January, it seems to have worked out fantastic, there is some minor adjustments that are going to have to be made but for the most part, I think that I have learned a lot...

I found some puppies online, at kijiji.com the same place I found my baby Homer, and I really want one... I think Homer would like a little brother, Herb. I don't know if this would be a great idea or not, my family would kill me if I got another puppy, which, they said the same thing about Home Slice... but what if Homey doesn't like him? then what would I do?!!?!?

Do you think I should get another puppy?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not saying you should or you shouldn't, but I figure you probably will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gawd! Do not ask me...
    Those puppies are SO FRICKIN' ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete