Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my house my home - down stairs



This is my basement, this is where we spend the majority of our time! In this picture is Blakes computer, and our pool table... please don't be alarmed, No I am not hiding any skills, I have really never played pool in my life, It was my brothers pool table... and they didn't want it, and I had a new house, with no furniture, so it filled up part of the nicley, The pool table is mostly used to store dishes, wrap presents and hold dirty clothes. hahahahahaha... Also Blakes computer just got moved out here recently, we have another flood in our basement bedroom and didn't want to risk it getting "wet" hahaha! however, after we finish all the "outside" work this year ( I want a deck, a pool and a hottub) I would like to put a wet bar in this area, I think it would be fantastic, Other then one little problem... I don't drink.. hahaha! but I just think it would look so nice!!




So this half of the room, is our entertainment side... again, the couch is my sisters, :) goodness, we are going to be introuble when they move into there big house! hahahaha!!!!
and then of course Blakes corner, he is all about wires, speakers, colour, sound... He wants everything to be as high def. as it possibly could be... (to tell you the truth... I have no idea why I need 352 speakers to watch the little couple.. hahahahahaha) although, koodos TLC for going HD...

until the next room!

No comments:

Post a Comment