Sunday, May 8, 2011

knowing me, knowing you May

Okay so it's time once again for that monthly interview project... knowing me, knowing you.

1. What was your wedding song?

I'll stand by you, by carrie underwood!

I wanted "what a wonderful life" by louis armstrong

2. If you could guest star on any TV show which one would you pick?

I would like to be on true blood.. ohh yum with eric or jason.. NOT Bill, he's fucking gross.

3. What is your favourite children's book?

easy. I love you through and through. Such a cute little book.

4. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

Nope, However, I am very happy for them

5. What is your favourite thing to have off the barbecue?

i use to like hotdogs until my sister swears they cause cancer ( one of the top doctors at her hospital, calls them cancer sticks.. ) so now i stay away from that shit.. I like.. steak. and baked beans



So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I danced with my brother to It's a Wonderful World.

    ReplyDelete