Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas 2009 18 days!

Crazy! 18 days until Christmas! I wish I had something exciting to do like 25 days of Christmas, but I think Blake is a little to old to believe in elves. :( However, I do enjoy reading what you ladies are doing with your girls, I can't wait to have a family of my own to be able to do the same things!I kinda feel like a creeper sometimes, I look at your pictures tons! LOL.. The girls are soooo cute, I hope when my time comes I have girls... I just like them, everything about them! There voices, there hair, there giggles, barbies, the fact they can be princesses!
I plan on starting my Christmas shopping tomorrow! I have my list, so once I have an idea of what I want to get for people the shopping goes pretty fast!

I am working this Christmas, which sucks, yes.. but it's a great opportunity to build sales and some customers do not have anything else, and depend on us! :) It's only a small shift, I told all my managers and supervisors that I would take the 18 hours we need to be there and divide it by how many of us are willing to work!! So it worked out well this year, I get the 7pm-11pm shift, which worked out perfect since my sista sista works nights, so she will have to leave by 6:30pm anyways!!!!

My plans for Christmas never really changes...
We do our big Plant Family Christmas at my Aunt Cindy's on Christmas eve, which consists of a nice turkey dinner, some chatty, some drinkies, little present exchange, Last year we all donated what we would spend on a gift to a charity. It was such a great idea, I am hoping we do it this year too, because we have a large family so I am sure that our little bit helped just a bit! This year I am hoping that they use my sisters idea for a donation, Back in July she was a nurse for a little girl for a "Make a wish" a little over a month ago the little girl lost her battle with cancer and now her mom and aunt are making there way back to Disney to participate in a marathon to raise money for what took there little girl too soon,
If you or someone you know would like to donate you can here at this website:


I really hope they reach there goal!

After we come home from Aunt Cindy's Blake and I exchange our gifts to each other and let Homer open his, then we go to my moms for the night, and in the morning we make a nice breakfast, and open gifts and just relax! then we go to Blake's parents for Christmas Supper!
My mom always does her Turkey dinner on January 1st! :) I love it!

What are you guys doing?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Right now we're having dinner with Papa and Grandma Linda Christmas day. I think my bro and sista roll into town on boxing day and plan on staying for a few days. The donation thing sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete