Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year End

Here's another little meme I like to close the year out with.... Stolen from my fairyblogmother

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Did stuff just for me!! I have been getting a pedicure once a month, I can't reach my toes anymore (lol) and Blake sucks at painting my toe nails, so I went with my DarbieDoll once, and feel in love <3 they are amazing! Now I go once a month, because I like it, I have a great place by my house that is super reasonable, and they do fantastic! Every month I get a different picture, Halloween, I got black spiders on my big toes, November was birthday gifts on my big toes, and for December I got red and green toe nails with snowmen on my big toes, For January, I am not sure what to get yet? any ideas? maybe Olympic rings? hahahhaa


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I didn't make one, but Yes, I do plan on making one for this year, I will post it tomorrow! :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! mommyproject did!! with little Colie-cole.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Grandpa passed away super unexpected this year.

5. What countries did you visit?
No where!! :)

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Morals. A filter on my mouth.

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 23rd, I got my very own store. People may think I am crazy, but as much as I loved 529, Ancaster... Having my own store, is a great feeling, I mean I did a lot of the work anyways, but to get recognized for it, Its great!!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a super awesome promotion.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Ah, reading, I should have read more.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I think just colds, nothing to bad.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
100% my iphone.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My sister, Rock star.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Jon Gosslin, fucking dog.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Walmart - even though, February is a NO WALMART month, most of my money ends up there.... other then that, bills, gas, food, Homer.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Jammie movie night, I love getting outta the house and hanging out with the ladies!

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
I call it the cougar song, but it's Sexy Bitch.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Same, fatter, same

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercise.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
shopping

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
my family, blakes family, work, home.

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
No.

22. How many one-night stands?
not as many as I would like.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Fuck, so many.
House
NCIS
NCIS LA
90210
MELROSE PLACE
MODERN FAMILY
COUGAR TOWN
TOP MODEL
SURVIVOR
OFFICE
PARKS AND REC
DOLL HOUSE
DEXTER
CAT HOUSE
CALIFORNIACATION
BIG LOVE
NURSE JACKIE
TRU BLOOD
probably more too...

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, I try not too.

25. What was the best book you read?
my sisters keeper :(

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
omg, lady gaga, although i think she was from last year.

27. What did you want and get?
A laptop, camera and a tassimo!!!

28. What did you want and not get?
I am happy!

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
New Moon

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I stayed by myself, the whole day, and then I went for supper with my family.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
more sex.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
In 06? ugh.. i dont remember

33. What kept you sane?
Homey

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Edward

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
who the hell is sara pollen? and why is she so popular?

36. Who did you miss?
My 529 ladies

37. Who was the best new person you met?
I met Mommyproject this year!!!! <3 <3 <3

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Good friends are the best! ( i agree with shanny)

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
lets have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

1 comment:

  1. Great list, but you must revise your answer to number 3!! Coco was born this year!! :)
    Happy New Year, Red!!
    So glad to have met you this year!
    Xo
    me.

    ReplyDelete