Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's Cooking Wednesday: Marshmellow Peanutbutter Squares



I have to admit, I love peanut butter! ANYTHING PEANUT BUTTER! So when my mom was telling me she loved these sweet treats I was excited to see if I could make them!
And.... I did! :)

1/2 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of butter
1 package of butterscotch chips
3 cups of multi coloured marshmellows (mini)
pam spray
cake pan

Spray the cake pan with pam. and spread the marsh mellows. Melt the first 3 ingredients either in the microwave or on the oven, (it burns easy)
mix to with the marshmellows and put in the fridge for about an hour.
cut in to squares and enjoy!

Well, what can I say, another success!!
I may try something a wee bit more challenging for next week!

(hey blogmother, and mommyproject ... like the picture?)

No comments:

Post a Comment