Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thanks
It's thursday -- why not be thankful? I heard it can increase your happiness by 25% if you write down the things you are thankful for.

I am thankful...

1) I am thankful for my mom, I love my mom. I love that I can still go home and it feels like I never left... I love that I can tell her anything and we can talk about everything! I just love her! <3 <3 <3

2) Christmas lights I really love this season because of all the pretty lights!

3) My laundry Machines I know that Blake is the primary laundry doer at our house, but when we lived in the apartment I was, and it sucked soooo bad in this weather to take all my laundry to the laundromat and now I can do laundry right in my own dining room. LOL! its something that I love every time I have to just throw it in! :)

4) Reading - I never ever thought I could read until someone told me about the twilight books and they thought that it would be something that I liked, so I gave it a try.. and I liked them sooo much I read all 4 in less then 2 weeks! and to tell you the truth I haven't stopped reading since, I love it, and it's something I will never take for granted again.

5) Shanny (Blogmother) I <3 u. I am very thankful and grateful that I was forced to go to Ancaster against my will, I made some good friends and met some interesting people but you are much more, you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life, and I feel that I am a better person because of you. You are truly one of a kind, and I am very lucky to have you as my best friend. I love you, I love your kiddies, I love your husband (Well...) and I love your other friends! you are a kindred spirit that I am happy to be join with! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What can I say? I am seriously touched. That is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said about me. Love you xo.

    ReplyDelete