Monday, December 21, 2009

Run... Run... Run down...

The morning air is crisper, the days are shorter... work is going good... all my shopping is done, wrapping is getting there... Why do I feel so run down? Seriously? I don't know why? but these past 2 weeks have been a blur, and I have been so tired lately, but I can't seem to sleep good, which makes me even more tired! ahhhhh!!! I can not wait to get this out of my system!! A few weeks ago, I thought I was catching a cold, normally when I get "sick" I can heal myself quite fast through the power of sleep... But I never got sick? Stress? everything in the world is related to stress right? that could be it...

Anyways, like the Mommyproject, I too, am thrilled to be entering a new year... I have so much planned for 2010 it's bound to be one of the best years of my life. (high expectations.. I know) I have came to realize something lately... Life is what you make it... And I for one, am sick of a lot of stuff, and 2010 I am living with no regrets, I am going to take care of myself. I deserve it, I work hard, and it's about time I started valuing myself the way I should. I have started getting a pedicure once a month, and it's wonderful, and I will be doing that for the rest of my life. I love Love LOve LOVe LOVE them!!!!!!

I have no idea where I was going with this... hahahaha! boy-oh-boy... Long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment