Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Knowing me, Knowing you, December


Time once again for that monthly interview project......

(Picture is the late Clifford Plant (Sept.12.08) and Homey opening gifts!)

1. Are you an egg nog fan?

Yes, My mom buys me one carton a year, and I drink it, anymore any less, makes me feel ill, Well.. I guess not any less?

2. What is your favourite at Christmas treat?

Peanut butter balls, OMFG... I love peanut butter more then anything in the world besides Homer, Blake's grandma still makes them, and they are wonderful, My sista sista makes them, goodness... if you make peanut butter balls, you can pretty much guarantee that I will be at your house during the holiday season!

3. How is your tree decorated? A theme like red and gold? A does it have a more eclectic slant?

My Christmas tree is a bit on the fake/small/welfare side... well, I was just starting out right? So I got it on clearance a couple years ago at walmart for like 15 bucks!! Can't go wrong?!?!? I think this year we may buy a new one (on sale) with a ton of white lights!! I love white lights!! This year my tree has multi coloured LED lights, with only Red and Silver balls, and of course a few ordiments that hold a special place in my heart, A Homer Simpson one, for Homey, and a key that says New Home, from Janny and Mike and the twins, and Blakes mom got us a Santa one, but its red and silver, so I allow it! However, my star is ass, I have been looking for a tree topper for 3 years, and I can not find one that I like. I am sure the perfect one will be there one day! I have no garland because it's not good for animals, so I have silver beads and red snow flakes wrapped around, it's a very nice tree overall ( Please note: Blake decorated it because I can't stand touching them, but I sat there the whole time and told him where everything went ;) )

4. What's your favourite Christmas movie?

I like A Christmas story ( I think that's what its called) with the red Ryder BB gun and the leg lamp!!
I also like the one with Giddien... I think!
OMG and of course Elf.

5. New jammies on Christmas Eve?

No, I never even heard of this before? Blake's family use to do this every year, I was allowed to open one gift on xmas eve once in my life and it was hot loops and omg, you would have thought I had gotten a million dollars! hahahahaha! However since everyone else gets new jammers on the 24th, I think it is something that I must do, since my sista sista and me and the boys all sleep at my momma and dads house.. I think it will be cute, however they may think I am retarded. I will let you know! :)



So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. How did I forget about Elf? I love that movie! New jammies on Christmas Eve is the best.

    ReplyDelete