Friday, December 25, 2009

Snuggie


Well, I am always cold, ALWAYS... I would love to have a Snuggie, but I haven't found a real snuggie yet, and I would rather wait until Snuggie came out with plus size one in Canada, I really do think they are a fantastic idea, I mean, the commercials are quite lame, but so true, I always have a full blanket on me, and sometimes when the phone rings I am scrambling to get to it because I am all caught in my blanket, or when I am reading, how often do my arms get cold because they are outside of the blanket?? ALL THE TIME! lol... Currently I do not knit, but I am sure it would be handy for when I start... anyways... One of my wishes, one day, next to world peace and to end world hunger is to have a plus size snuggie of my very own!!! hahaha

Soooo Christmas at Blake's parents house, Homey was opening up his gifts, because of course he is spoiled!! WHAT DOES HE GET??? A DOG SNUGGIE... for real life.. Can you believe it?? I was thrilled, what an amazing idea.. A snuggie for Homer!! He loves it!! when I looked at the package, I couldn't figure out if it was a joke or not, on the back side it shows a dog playing chess, I mean, Homey-o is a gifted pooch, but chess??? not quite there yet...a dog with the tv remote, which is funny, because the Home Slice is always turning the channel, or the volume, It was liget, Soo my little man, has his very own doggy snuggie. I will post pictures soon! it's A.D.O.R.I.B.L.E.! and probably, the highlight of my Christmas!!

Even though, I did get very spoiled myself, with a purple laptop, purple camera, tassimo machine and twilight scene it!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! A snuggie for Homey! For Real Life!! So cute!!! :)
    Merry Christmas, Red.
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete