Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First time back at the gym

Well since I got my new promotion, it came with some extra benefits...besides the 16 hour days and the small dirty office... I got a gym allowance, So... last week I decided to sign up for McFit, and yesterday was my first time going! I was a little hesitant at first to go there because, the prices are very reasonable and I was thinking, trashy... but I was very wrong, it was very clean and simple, and everything starts with a Mc in there, I kinda wondered if they had to pay McDonalds some kinda fee... Anyways... here is a little about my experience at the gym for the first time in probably 2 years!!!!



I went in, and I got a free Mcfit tee shirt, 2 points! I then bought myself a bottle of water from the McFrdige for .50 cents ( I got half off because I am an orange member?) -2 points because bottles hurt the environment, and I should get me a reusable one. so -5 points for me... I then went into the McWomans locker room, which is huge, I seen the McShowers, and the McWashrooms, and I chose McLocker #83 because thats the year I was born! 5 points! I got changed and then decided to head out, I really was a little embarrassed because most people who go to a gym are like in fricken' super shape and looked ripped, me however, neither. Anyways, I used to love the elliptical, At the best shape of my life I could do 1.5 hours on it, CRAZY EH? I went on it, OMG. I did 1 minute and I was thinking, EFF MY LIFE... I couldn't do it, How did it get so hard!! I was trying everything in my power to stay on that machine for at least 5 minutes, I was watching a movie on my Purple people eater (my iPhone) and I was looking all around, by that point all the Mc's were really pissing me off, seriously? McTanning, McCardio, McMatts... EFF OFF, ALREADY I GET THE POINT... At this point in my workout I was at 2.5 minutes, and I new I only had 2.5 minutes left, Not bad, I could feel the burn and I was pretty sure that my heart was going to give out at any second... I lasted the rest of my pitiful 5 minutes and then I thought I was try something easy peasy.. Treadmill... So I went on it, I put the "STOP" clip on and started the incline at 1 and the speed at 1.5 for 1/2 an hour... 1.5 was pretty slow, so I ended up getting it up to a whopping 2.1, however... I did feel like a 100% douche bag, because the cougar beside me, had it on an incline of 10 (the highest, the front of her machine was at my waste...) and I am not sure what her speed was at but I know she was sprinting... WITH NO STOP clip on! hahahahahaha

I made it through my 30 minutes, and went back into the McWomens locker room and McBooked it outta there! I will go back today, because I really feel I just need to get used to it again, but I did feel a little uneasy. hahaha!

Cheers to day 2.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you go! Glad you had mcfun at the mcgym. You're awesome~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth you can make it to the gym after working a 16 hour day is completely beyond me but...yeah you!!!!

    I'm also impressed that you have blogged 2 days in a ROW. Glad you haven't given up, yet. ;-)

    But...where are the pics of your boy???

    ReplyDelete