Friday, December 4, 2009

Homer J.

I love my Home slice more then anything in the world. Hands down.

I really can't imagine my life without him.

It's very hard for me to believe that I almost did not get him! LOL - when I was looking for a small dog, I seen the add on kijiji and I wrote and ask if the Toy Fox Terriers we like Jack Russel Terriers.. left my phone number and went on with my life... 2 days later I got a phone call from an odd number and I wasn't going to answer, but I did, and it was the breeder... She told me about how smart they are, and how they will just love love love and love... and how they are so compatible with everyone.
I went against my parents, siblings and went to go visit the puppies to see if I liked them, well, I did, however, all of the pups were sold, Homie was going to be flown to NYC when he was 6 weeks old. ( which would be Oct 6 ) So I put my name on a list for her next litter and went on our way... a few days later we got the call that the NYC woman backed out due to the cost of shipping him, I jumped at the chance to have him, and we went to pick him up a couple weeks later and the rest is history!!
He is just such an amazing part of my life, and whether he's napping with me after work, playing fetch, eating supper ,turning on the heating blanket, chewing up garbage, digging out back, giving me tons of kisses ... he is still the best part of my life. In some weird way, I know he feels the same about me. ( although, our habits are different!!)

I love you Homer J.

2 comments:

  1. Kismet!
    It's funny how things always turn out for the best. I am sure Homey couldn't have found a better home ~anywhere~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homey is the cutest dog evah! Such a good little man.

    ReplyDelete