Thursday, December 3, 2009

A good day!!!

Well, the last 4 or 5 weeks have been pretty stressful for me, Miss Heather Plant Harrington!
with the new store that was not in the best of shape, trying to over come staffing issues, losing the plaques, just being disorganized . . . working a million hours!

Today.. it paid off... We finally got our inspections and we didn't just pass we did fantastic! We got over 91% on front of house and then 89.90% back of house!!

Yay!!! Hard work does pay off!

So, now I think I can maybe, put in a little less hours.. hahaha! because I know that we are heading in the right direction! :)

and speaking of inspections, Angie and my 529 ladies, did fantastic as well! So I was super thrilled for them too! :)

I went to the gym today, and did 10 minutes on the elliptical! nice.

much love today!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Way to go!! (now, go to bed). 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang rocked it! Was very happy for her.

    And YAY! for you too!!

    ReplyDelete