Sunday, December 6, 2009

Goals

Every week I try to set goals for myself, I work very well of lists... So for me, this is kinda like a life check list, I mean its no bucket list, more like a working one, things I want to get done!
last week I had 10:
  • Gym 5 times. I almost made this goal! I went 4 times, which isn't bad for my first week back.
  • No fast food. I did it!! Every Friday we either do Pizza, Chinese or Swiss Chalet, but I don't count that really as fast food, I was thinking more like McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.
  • Make our lunches, which directly effects if we have fast food... LOL - I only forgot once, because I fell asleep at like 7pm. haha
  • Try not to eat after 8pm. FAIL. - what can I say? We're late eaters, which I know needs to change, So it's a work in progress
  • Start a blog, CHECK!
  • Clean our downstairs bedroom. I got a wicked sweet bed for this bedroom but still have a ton of stuff in there, so it really needs an overhaul, however - that bedroom is currently under the sea level. hahahahaahahaha,
  • Read 1 Chapter a night from my book Mercy by Jody Picoult - FAIL, I read the opening chapter, and then I got over taken by reviews... I didn't want to procrastinate this year, and I got all mine done! :) Like a month early! woot woot!!!
  • Eat breakfast everyday - CHECK!

Well, a lot of hit and miss, but I think I am pretty happy with my results, of course there is always room for improvement, so that's why I do them every week!! So this week, I think I might stick to some that are the same and some different! Here are my goals for this week,
December 14-20th

  • Gym, try for 5 times.
  • No Fast Food (really, it's a life style change I want to make, for a healthier me, for a longer life, I mean.. I want to be able to go to Abby, Maddie, Jamie-James, Maya and Colie's graduations right?!?!?!?!?)
  • Go through all staff files and find the missing pages, and correct. (ugh, big job :( )
  • Don't eat after 8pm!
  • Start and Finish Christmas shopping
  • Make 6 dozen cookies! :D
  • Find a crazy Xmas outfit
  • Blog everyday
  • Get a pedicure
  • Watch all Harry Potter Movies, from start to finish. (maybe while doing all files)

Well, that's it! Simple, but it keeps me busy, since all my shows are re runs, other then Glee, Bones, and 90210.

Do you have any goals this week?!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm and wasn't visit with The Blogmother on your list for last week? Fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes :( it was... i miss my blogmother

    ReplyDelete