Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hoarder...

I think I am very good at throwing away stuff, keeping things in my home to a minimum, I think that.... until I go to clean out a closet, which I do, a few times a year, and every single time, I am surprised how much junk I have.... and socks, and tights, and bra's and pajamas, and clothes...

I have a friend who I always give my clothes too, I mean, I buy a lot of clothes, which is odd, because I don't wear that much...So pretty much, I wear it once and give it away, the last lot I gave her had about 10 items that still had tags. I love pj's so normally I wear them, or just a pair of jeans with my Tinkerbell sweater... haha... I need to put that on one of my new years goals... DON'T BUY CLOTHES!!! I keep a few things that I just can't seem to get rid of, but I am always thinking, Oh, I will be able to fit into that soon, WHATEVER. Today I decluttered my dresser, and end table drawers, not to much success with the end tables, I mean, I can't throw a pair of ratty socks out if they are clean, CAN I? NO. So for the next 109 days, I will wear socks and toss 'em. yep... you read that right, 109 PAIRS OF SOCKS! WTF was I thinking? Apparently at some point in my life I decided that I was going to wear a lot of skirts, I think.. because I have 15 pairs of unopened tights...?

How often do you clean you closets?

1 comment: