Monday, January 4, 2010

Coffee and small talk,

I see my fair share of people getting together for coffee, old friends, new friends, family, dates ect. However I am not a coffee go-er, I figure I already spend most of my day around coffee and I like my home time, a lot... hahaha, today however, I thought why not go for coffee with some friends, let me tell you, I am very surprised that we did not get band from Williams! We had some pretty hardcore laughs, and some very inappropriate convo. It was nice, Sometimes I forget how important a little girl time is.

Speaking of small talk, I have been lagging so much on this blog, ugh, I suck!! Oh well, thats life for ya!!! hahaha, I am sure once my review season is over at work, I will have lots more time for everything!!!

until next time my loves!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually kinda surprised you didn't get tossed out either. I know all about your inappropriate talk. When ya coming to visit me? Miss you xo

    ReplyDelete