Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 down... good start...

For Christmas, my mom bought me a couple pairs of jeans, that I couldn't even get close to doing up, and I wanted to try them on since I felt like I was loosing weight, but I did not want to get discouraged... I went against my better judgment, and did... to my surprised I could get them on.. with out even laying on the bed with a wire hanger... LOL.. I tried on another pair of pants... they fit too, and another .. and not so much luck there, but 3 pairs, is not bad!! :) haha, I was so ecstatic, I called my mom and my sister right away.. and I was really trying to fight back tears, but I was sooo very proud of myself!

The next night my sister brought her scale over and I lost 10 pounds! I was very happy with myself. I couldn't even believe it!! I am looking forward to my next informal weigh in, and I hope to get some more good news!! :) I mean for just over a week, that is not bad!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so fabulous! Keep up the great work!
    (For months, and months...and months... after having Coco I could not pull any of my jeans up past my knees. I am completely, 100% serious, for real life. What a great feeling it is to get into something you once thought you would never be able to!!)
    YAY HPH!!!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete