Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Calories Vs Points

I don't know which is better, calorie counting or weight watches point system, a part of me really wants to go on the point system that weight watches has, I mean, so many things out there have a "point" already assigned to them it would be a super easy thing to follow, however, I feel that it's not as structured as I would like it, I mean... you can still go to McDonald's, and you even have a weekly "free" points, that you can redeem any day you want, but they can not be recycled and you can use them throughout the week or save them...

Right now, I am writing everything I eat down and the calorie value, it is going ok, I mean I have only been doing it for 2 days, but it's a start, yesterday was kinda a joke, I was afraid of going over, so I believe I only ate - 650 calories, which I have no idea how I did it, I was quite hungry at the end of the day, but I did not want to eat, so I called it an early night, and went to bed!! LOL

However today, I think I did better, other then at one point in the day I was hungry and board, and I was at my moms, so I ended up eating a cucumber with ranch dressing, and to be honest, it was the best thing I think I've eaten in my life... I guess that is what you get when you "starve" your body, but I tried not to get to crazy today, but more realistic then Monday - 1250 calories +/- some, I mean I have no idea how much my supper was, and I tried to over guess my cucumbers and ranch and whatever else did not have a actual count to it, I am sure it is still less then what I was eating before.

3 days no meat! <3 I bought some of that already cooked chicken so when I made my yummie green stir fry for supper tonight, I just put some of that chicken in a separate pan and put on Blake's plate!

I am pretty excited that I have not had meat for 3 days!! :)

I think I may try this for the rest of the week, and see how I am feeling, for next week I may try the point system... I mean what do I have to loose?? other then weight!??!?!? hahaha

I forgot to mention, I have been switching out one of my meals a day with slim fast, this way I am getting all my vitamins and minerals! :D

1 comment:

  1. Personally I think the points would be easier. And go you on the meat thing. I've given it up for breakfast and lunch. It's going pretty well. I don't miss it at all.

    ReplyDelete