Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny story.

So yesterday I worked 2-11.

When I get to work, all the garbages where over flowing and there was enough cardboard in the back of the store to give Heidi a heart attack, So I was running it out to our dumpster area, which is right by our drive thru, and has a big door that you have to open, normally the lids to the bins are already open, however this time, the cardboard truck just came, so they were closed, so as I go in to open the lids, the wind takes the big gate and closes it... I am trapped.. 100% I can't open it from the inside... I am screaming for help... I had to pile the cardboard up to stand on, so that people could see me, I ask a customer in a yellow truck "Can you please tell them I am trapped in here?" I hear something from the speaker that kinda shocks me, laughing, and then "Good, she's the manager!" Oooh, I was so mad, Honestly, I was in the dumpster trapped for at least 1/2 an hour... finally someone came thru the drive thru and opened the door for me... probably 50 cars, and only 1 person would help me...
....what is the world coming too...

No comments:

Post a Comment