Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Kim



Today is Kims 30th Birthday!! For those of you (lol... like there is millions reading this!) who are unsure who Ms Kim is, she is my sister in law.

We had a nice family dinner and then Brian, Lynda and Kim came over for some cake and tassimo :) and of course presents!!! I think I did good this year, on her list she had lots of movies and games, but she also had sweaters, Kim has recently gotten an accounting job and has an office of her very own! ... HOWEVER.. apparently it's very chilly in there so I got her a LuLu lemon sweater!! <3 it was soooo purdy, and the accent colour was a very nice blue, so it would bring out her lovely blue eyes!!

Anyways, I hope you had a fantastic 30th birthday Kim!

Love always,
your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment