Sunday, January 24, 2010

...Rent

I loved the movie, I love all musicals... but I really enjoyed the music and dancing.. and I got a little iddy bitty crush on Mark (Anthony Rapp) so when I was watching TV and seen that the Broadway show is doing a tour and they are going to be in Toronto with 7 shows featuring Anthony Rapp (Mark Cohen), Adam Pascal (Roger Davis) both from the movie, I wanted to see it sooooooo bad... and in some wave of what could only be described as telekineses (sp?) my sista called and ask me if I would be intrested in seeing RENT with some of the gals from her work.... HELL YES.

So on Friday we went, we watched, we loved... it was Great... If you like musical theatre I would highly reccomend going to see rent, it was a very good experience.

Since Jane was tired she let me drive home... hahaha... I had never driven in Toronto before, but I did pretty good I might add.. I would not want to do it again!! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment