Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 things you may not have known about me!

1) I don't like animals, as much as I love my Home Slice, and 'our' dogs. I really can't stand anything else, however ... the thought of anything happening to any creature upsets me more then anything.

2) I always wanted to do stand up comedy. I have been jotting things down, for my 'act' for as long as I can remember. I would love to go to an open mic night somewhere, but my voice does this weird shaky thing when I get nervous! hahaha!!

3) I am very organized for work, but at home I am a complete disaster, I loose every single thing, and I could careless if the house is a mess, however at work if one thing is not put away correctly I get angry.

4) I would love to adopt a child. I think I would be able to give them a pretty healthy, love filled, happy life.

5) Until just recently I have never slept alone, I sept with my sister, until I was in grade 4, when my parents bought me a tv for my bedroom, then my mom slept with me, until I moved out with Blake ... However, Blake is a very light light light sleeper and I snore, So half the time he ends up in Homers bedroom, Of couse Homer stays right tight to me, under the covers and all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! All stuff I never knew adn I've gotten to second base and everything ;)

    ReplyDelete