Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week!

I know my last few blogs are probably getting old, because they are about weightloss, but for all honestly, it's a pretty HUGE deal to me, it's pretty much all I am thinking obsessing about, but what a huge wake up call, when I did go to the dietitian, I had no idea she could stop the process, and in all honesty, I was kinda not to sure, if I was ready for this big of change...

well this week, I feel I have been somewhat tested... I wrote every single thing down that passed my lippers!!! well.. The iphone is super handy, and I have probably ate 1/4 of what I would normally eat! And STILL NO MEAT!! and it's been a WHOLE WEEK,

WHY NO MEAT?? yes, I know that meat is somewhat important, but I do not enjoy meat, it's always the last thing on my plate, and I always am very picky on how I eat it... it's more stressful to me then anything, So if I am only giving myself a certain amount of calories to eat, Why "waste" them on something that I don't like, through this process I need to learn to enjoy food, but not indulge and this week I have been enjoying it, meat free, However, I do have every intention of going for a nice Steak on Valentines day!! :) hahaha!! So I would hardly call me a vegetarian
, but I sure am trying!

portion size... wow, I would reccomend everyone in the world getting a food scale, I had no idea how important that was, seriously... who new? who cared? again, I have been trying to only eat the proper portions, so mesuring everything, I don't necessarily need to do that now, but I need to get use to it, better now then the day after my surgery, because with a stomach that will only be able to hold 4oz, I could make myself very sick if I don't.

Am I ready for this?? I would like to say yes, but I really don't know... Will I really never been able to go to a buffet again?!? On a really bad day will I be able to eat chocolate? Is it worth all these risks?!?!?!!

Yes...

next post I promise will not be about food, or weight I promise! hahahaha to all my loyal fans... hahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment