Tuesday, January 26, 2010

....I'm Shrinking

....well... in small amounts! after my first week of being meat free and portion control I dropped a whopping 10 lbs! which was amazing, because I was not really exercising as much as I should have been, but to be completely honest, I was probably over doing it, cutting back, and I kinda felt if I went to the gym that someone maybe picking me up from the floor! Now, we got that sorted out! I feel fantastic this week, and I got weighed and I lost 5 lbs more!

So 15 lbs total!! :)

I am a happy girl.. and I now can't wait until next week to see the results!! :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks shanny!!
    i am super excited to see how well mr mike did this week! :) to tell you the truth, its really nice to have someone who is kinda going thru the same thing.

    ReplyDelete