Monday, January 25, 2010

My House, My Home.







We don't get to many people down this way, I bet even our parents have only been here a handful of times... So, since I seem to hang out at everyone else's houses, I will give you a glimpse of my little humble abode.

This is my dining room and sitting room, taken from my kitchen, We use the dining room lately a lot more, My dietitian recommended that we eat meals at the table instead of in front of the tv!! I really do wish we would use the upstairs more then we do, I am very proud of the way everything goes together, I am not one for style, or matching, but Blake was away when I had to pick everything out, and I think I did a pretty good job! I love all the dark colours, I think it makes it warm and inviting... However if I were to do it again, I would not suggest African hard wood to anyone who has animals.

That is my desk computer that Blake made for me! <3

Sitting room, Homer loves laying on top of the couch cushions, he snuggles right in there... We hardly ever use this room, I guess white furniture was a poor judgment call...

Until next time... or next room...

No comments:

Post a Comment