Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner and a show...

On Thursday night, it was "Wing" night at Kelseys, since I don't eat chicken wings, (Even before I decided to go veggie...) I new that Blake, my dad and my mom loved them, so I thought what a great way to get them outta the house, for a nice supper! lol.. anyways, my wait wasn't long at all, even though it was kinda busy... but they did very well... I think I only waited for 45 minutes, I decided to get the Chicken Sonoma valley salad (minus the chicken) and it was delicious, and very filling, all for... 550 calories, it had so much 'stuff' in it, sunflower seeds, or flax.. not sure what one, but yummie, dried cranberries, feta... yummmmmm! My parents both got a hamburgers, my mom was a wee bit insulted that she didn't get any pickles with hers.. but she got over it quickly. Blake got Balsamic Chicken which smelt probably as good as it tasted.


Blake and I then decided to go to the movies, the only one that had not had started yet was Daybreakers, I thought that it would be perfect because I love love love vampires, however this is unlike any vampire movie that I have seen... gross. It was just more gory then I am use too. I would highly not recommend this movie to anyone.. hahahaha, unless you love gore.

No comments:

Post a Comment