Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leaner, Greener :)




(notice my tassimo??)


Well, I am 100% believe in the more colour you put into your supper/meals, the healthy they are... whether or not that is true, I have no idea, and to be completely honest with you, I only know how to make one thing with lots of colour!! fajitas!! HAHAHA!! I think it looks soo pretty!! yellow, red, orange, white, green... what is not to love and your shells can be any colour now, they have the tomato ones, spinach ones, cheese ones!

Since I have decided to go meat free ( starting Monday ;)) I need to look more into more protein rich meals, I am kinda even thinking of trying tofu, the recipe the mommyproject posted the other day, didn't gross me out like it normally would!! And lets face it, today there is a million different options available to go healthy and not all processed.. So Here I am, tonight, making my meal plan/ grocery list for tomorrow... organic.. soy... blue ... leaner, greener, AHhHhhHHh!!!

I may need a few cooking healthy lessons @mommyproject and @blogmother ... if you guys are offering! :) hehe <3

Well, I will let you know how everything turns out...

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Good for you!! Did you know that only 3% of the population is vegetarian? That same percentage is Red-headed. Coincedence? I think Not!

    You'll have to join me for Meatless Monday and share which recipes you like!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that looks delicious! Definitely check in with MP she's the meatless cooking queen:)

    ReplyDelete