Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hobbies

I forgot to ask ...

I need to find some hobbies that do not involve food.... Something I can learn that will stop me from being board and eating...

so far, I have came up with the following:

Reading
Colouring (but Blake laughed at this, but when I was a kid I liked it...)
Drawing ( I love to design dresses and outfits,)
Blogging ( notice the 6 entries today? )
Sex ( hahaha but one problem, I only have 1 husband and no boyfriends)

Blake came up with this
he will teach me how to play video games.


Can you come up with any ideas for me?? What are your hobbies?
Scrapbooking is a popular one, however, I have tried, and really it's just something that I can not get into.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, okay! I've got one now!! Vegan cooking! Get your hands on a bunch of Vegan cookbooks and get yourself obsessed (like me. Haha). Then, one day, we'll both be experts and we'll write our own cookbook together. "Eating Green with Red and Redder"? :)

    ReplyDelete