Monday, January 11, 2010

Meatless Monday - meatless life?

In order to loose some extra weight, I have decided to cut meat out of my life... LOL however, I have never tried to do this before, so I do not know how far I will get... but it's not like I am a huge meat eater, to tell you the truth, I've never really thought of it before??

Today, Monday. I have written everything down that crossed my mouth, it was a bit tough today because I was on the afternoon shift at work, so I just brought some slim fast powder to put into some milk, but my total daily calorie count was like around 600... I know that given my size, that is pretty low, but I don't feel like I want to eat my arm...

I have found green tea tassimo packets!! so I was very excited about that, I don't LOVE green tea, but I am such a coffee/tea drinker I think its just a healthier option.

Until tomorrow!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like some green tea. I had a lemon-ginger one (I think) that I Loved, but I can't find it in the stores anymore so, now, I have so many different brands of green tea in my cupboard. I keep trying to find one I really like (to replace the double lattes I've been drinking lately!). So far, no luck. I don't like the Tassimo ones. :(

    Try my "Meatless Monday" Sweet Potato Badi! It's really good!

    :)

    ReplyDelete