Sunday, January 10, 2010

Knowing me, Know you -January.

1. Showers or baths?

Baths!! I love baths, I love being surrounded by warm water and bubbles! However, To wash my hair I normally stand up and turn the shower on, but if I was only given the option for one, I would choose baths!!! I like to read in the tub, nap, Homey cuddles with me, and I can never seem to get "warm" without a bath!!!

2. What's your favourite thing for breakfast?

Eggs Benedict - however, I rarely get that, thus the joys of working at 5am! hahaha, however... On a day to day basis fiber one bars!


3. What is your favourite George Clooney movie?

One Fine Day - this may be my favourite movie evah!! It is a few years old now, but I remember watching it while trying to fall asleep or nights that I was by myself, when Blake was at training, and I was scared!! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!!!

I also, think that I will love Up in the Air ( or the new one that is out )


4. American Idol starts on Tuesday folks, how do you feel about Ellen joining the judge's table?

I hate PAULA - Every time I see or hear about that woman, MY BLOOD BOILS.... I am 100% sure she is the reason my Danny Gokey *nipple pinch* did not win!! So the thought that Ellen is replacing her, is music to my ears! I love Ellen!! .. did you know Canadians are now allowed to enter her contests?? how fantastic!! :)
I think she is one of the funniest people!!
I was not going to watch it this year, but.. since she's on it I will!!!!

5. Lets say you've got a gift card to Michaels... what would you spend it on?

I think I would give it to my BFF Shannon, I am not crafty and I hate scrap booking.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment